Some reviews


Why is it so difficult to meet somebody today?


In spite of all the networking possibilities and social media?

If you are Single, Divorced or Widowed and want to get back into the Dating game, if you're looking for that elusive partner, you will be interested to hear how a pro went about it. I was a matchmaker in Ireland and had my own dating agency. I'm sharing my experience and insider views with my readers. For more info see my book's website: www.NextTimeLucky.com!

I had the honor of being asked to come on the local NBC show First Coast Living twice in the last week to give dating advice. If you missed it, you can read all that stuff in my book.



Wednesday, January 29, 2014

Exit Queen


Let me introduce our next contributor to you: K.D. Rose whom I met on Facebook. I loved her collection of poems called : I AM- Poetry in Motion  where you feel a female's strength leap off the page. So I invited her to join us here to share one of her encouraging and touching pieces of art. (S.B).





K.D. Rose is an author and poet. Her poetry has been published in Candlelit Journal, the Voices Project, and showcased in the Tophat Raven Art and Literary Magazine. KD also has three books of poetry published on Amazon: "Heavy Bags of Soul", "Inside Sorrow" and “I AM (Poetry in Motion)”. KD is also an author with Lycaon Press and recently published "Erasing: Shadows" the first of a seven book series for New Adults in the Fantasy/Paranormal Genre.
K.D. has an eclectic mind and loves language, physics, philosophy, photography, design, art, writing, symbolism, semiotics, spirituality, and Dr. Who. K.D. is an avid supporter of music, the arts, cutting edge science, technology, and creativity in all forms that encourage us to expand and explore past the artificial limits we often set for ourselves in order to see the everyday connections that exist among all things.



Exit Queen
We spend time like bitter fruit
Recovering from the poetry of us
Interlocking
And what is fire but feel it
The very dance of suffering and beauty
Loosening knots throughout my body

Who can distinguish our shadow
From our syllables
Clawing for sunrise
For wholeness of being
Where words become wonder

Love me
As if you pause for the sun
Rising from the dark
A never ending moment

-K.D. Rose


On Amazon NOW: KD's newest book: Erasing: Shadows

Author for Lycaon Press


Twitter- @kdrose1  / Facebook- https://www.facebook.com/kdroseauthor